- Peanut - 2-3 tbspn
- Frozen / fresh grated coconut - 1 cup
- green chilli - 2
- tamarind paste - 1/2 spoon
- Red Chilli - 2 or 3
- oil - 2 spoons
- Mustard seeds
- urad dal - 1 tspn
- chana dal - 1 tspn
- curry patta leaves
- In a small pan put 1 spoon oil and add mustard seeds , urad dal , chana dal , red chilli , peanuts , curry leaves when the pan is hot. Saute till the dals are little red in color.
- Keep this on aside to cool down.
- In mixer add coconut , green chilli , tamarind, water , salt , peanuts ( from the pan ) , little dal from the pan if you wish.
- Grind it nicely by adding water as required.
- Finally add the oil , dal & mustard seeds temper - from the pan to the Chutney.