- Frozen Peas - 1 cup
- Tomato - 1 1/2 ( pureed)
- Onion - 1 finely chopped
- Paneer - 1 1/2 cup
- Garlic paste -1/2 tspn
- Cumin + mustard seeds - 1/4 tspn
- oil - 2 tbspn
- tumeric - 1 pinch
- Chilli powder - 1 tspn
- Dhaniya powder - 1 tspn
- Salt - 1 tspn
- In Kadhai put oil and shallow fry the paneer cubes till they turn golden brown on sides.Once done keep aside the paneer cubes.
- In same kadhai oil add mustard and cumin seeds. Then add onions and stir till it becomes sift and nice ( around 3-4 mins.Once the onion is done add garlic paste , stir for a minute.
- Add tomato puree and close the lid for 3-4 mins.
- Then add salt , chilli powder , dhaniya powder , turmeric powder and water as required. Add peas .Cover the lid for 15-20 mins.
- Once the peas is cooked and the water is little reduced in the kadhai add paneer cubes. Again close for 5 mins.
Now the Mutter Paneer is ready to serve!