This Friday it was turn for Fish for Dinner. No other way to have a non veg dish in a healthy way , but is to grill it.Just 1 tbspn oil and its ready.
Marination time : 6-7 hrs ( or overnight )
Cooking time : 20-25 mins
- Salmon fish fillet - 1 big piece
- Lemon Juice - 1 tbspn
- Red Chilli powder - 2 tspn
- Turmeric - 1 pinch
- Red food color - 1/2 pinch
- Salt - 1 tspn
- Oil - 1 tbspn
- Marinate fish with mix of - Lemon juice , 1/2 tspn salt , turmeric , 1 tspn red chilli powder . Keep in a ziploc in fridge for 6-8 hrs.
- Once marinated again apply a coating of - Oil , 1 tspn red chilli powder , food color & salt , Before keeping it in oven.
- Then Broil it on 500 F for 20 -30 mins.
Grilled & Healthy fish is ready !