This was Saturday night special made by my hubby.. :)
Yeah he took cooks whenever he gets time or he wants to try out something new.
Preparation time : 10-15 mins
Cooking time : 15 mins
- Cooked Naan - 1 1/2 or 2
- Onion -1
- Tomato - 1
- Green Chilli - 2
- Curry Leaves - 5-6
- Red/Green Capsicum - 1/2
- Coriander Leaves - handful
- Egg ( optional ) - 2
- Tomato sauce Or 'hot & sweet - Maggie Tomato chili sauce' - 2 tbspn
- mustard / cumins seeds - 1/4 tspn
- Chilli powder - 1 tspn
- Garam Masala - 1/4 tspn
- Salt -1/2 tbsp
- Red Food color - 1 pinch
- Oil - 2 tbspn
- Make very small pieces of Naan ( Naan is already cooked and cold . you can use leftover Naan also for this). You can use any variety of cooked Naan for this.
- In a Kadai add oil when its hot. Then add - mustard / cumins seeds , curry leaves , onion , finely chopped green chilli. Stir it for 3-4 mins
- Then add chopped capsicum and tomatoes. Stir till tomatoes are soft. Add all the Masalas then.
- In same Kadai , on little side stir the beaten egg till it scrambles ( Egg is optional ). Stir everything nicely together. Then add Naan pieces.
- Add Sauce and stir it for 2-3 mins.
Kottu Paratha is ready !