Preparation time: 10-15 mins
Cooking time : 10-15 mins
- Potato - 2 small ( chopped in cubes)
- Carrot -2 ( chopped in cubes)
- Capsicum - 1/2 ( chopped in cubes)
- Onion -1 medium chopped rough
- Chana dal -1 tspn
- Soft chana dal - 2 tbspn
- grated fresh coconut - 1/2 cup
- Red chilli - 2-3
- Cumin / mustard seeds - 1tspn
- Chilli powder - 1/2 tspn
- clove - 2-3
- cinnamon stick - 1 small
- Curry Leaves - 6-7
- Salt - 1 tspn
- Oil - 2 tbspn
- Roast in a pan - clove , cinnamon stick, grated coconut , red chilli , chana dal , soft chana dal. And once it is cool grind it in a paste by adding some water and keep on side.
- Now take a pressure cooker add oil to it , once the oil is hot add cumin & mustard seeds and then add Onions.Stir it for 4-5 mins.
- Then add capsicum ,carrot & potatoes. Stir for 2-3 mins and then add spices and coconut paste prepared earlier.
- Add little water and pressure cook for 2 whistles on medium high flame.
Vegetable Kurma is ready to be served with Dosa or puri!
Sending this entry to the event 'c-for-colourful Event"