Cooking time :15-20 mins
- Mushroom - approx 2 cups ( chopped fine )
- Onion - 1 big ( chopped fine )
- Tomato - 1 big ( chopped fine )
- Green Chilli - 2-3 ( slitted in long )
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 tspn
- dhaniya powder - 1 tspn
- Chilli powder - 1/2 tspn
- Turmeric powder - 1 pinch
- Cumin / mustard seeds - 1/2 tspn
- Salt -1 tspn
- Oil - 2 tbspn
- Boil the chopped mushrooms for 10 mins water. Then drain the water and keep it on side. ( Can do this activity in parallel to chopping onion and tomato)
- In a Kadhai add oil and once it is hot add mustard / cumin seeds. And then add chopped onions and stir it for 4-5 mins.
- And then add Ginger / garlic paste & stir for min and all salt and chopped tomatoes. Let the tomatoes turn soft and cooked for 5 mins.
- Then add spices and Mushroom . And water 1 or 2 cups depending on thickness of the gravy required.
- Cover the lid of Kadhai and let it cook for 5 mins on Medium high flame. Open the lid and let it cook for 10-15 mins.
Mushroom gravy is ready to be served with rice or roti!