Preparation time: 5-10 mins
Cooking time : 10-15 mins
- Potato - 1 big size
- Frozen peas - 1/4th cup
- Frozen chopped carrot- 1/4th cup ( optional )
- Chilli powder - 1/4 tspn
- Dhaniya powder - 1/2 tspn
- Cumin powder - 1/4 tspn
- Mango powder - 1/4 tspn
- Turmeric - 1 pinch
- Cumin seeds - 1/4 tspn
- Salt - 1/4 tspn
- Oil -2 tbspn
- Water - 200 ml
- Green Coriander to garnish
- Peel the potato and chop in small cubes.
- In a nonstick pan add oil . Once the oil is hot add cumin seeds. Then add all the spices.
- And quickly add water ( before the spices turn dark) and chopped potatoes , peas & carrot.
- Cover the lid and let it cook for 10-15 mins ( check if the potatoes are cooked till inside).
- At the end , open the lid and stir for 3-4 mins on medium high flame.
Alu mutter fry is ready to be served as a side dish for Paratha !!