Preparation time: 10-15 mins
Cooking time : 15-20 mins
- Beetroot - 3 grated ( serves 4 )
- Onion - 1 small chopped
- Tomato - 1 small chopped
- Curry leaves - 5-6
- Red or green chilli - 2-3
- Urad dal - 1/2 tspn
- Chana dal - 1/2 tspn
- Mustard seeds - 1/2 tspn
- Chilli powder - 1 tspn
- MTR Sambhar powder - 1 tspn
- Ginger Garlic paste - 1/2 tspn
- Salt - 1 tspn
- Oil - 2-3 tbspn
- Water - 200 ml
- In a kadai add oil and once it is hot add - mustard seeds , urad dal , chana dal , chilli .
- Then add onion and once onion is soft after 3-4 mins add tomato.
- Stir for 2-3 mins and then add all spices and water.
- Then add grated beetroot and let it for 10-15 mins with the Kadai lid covered.
Beetroot ki sabji is ready to be served with plain Paratha !
( With left over beetroot sabji you can make Beetroot rice , by just mixing it with plain rice )