- Cabbage - 4 cups- chopped long & fine
- Potato - 1 - chopped in small squares
- garlic paste - 1 tspn
- Green chilli - 3
- turmeric powder
- Red chilli powder - 1/2 tspn
- dhaniya powder - 2 tspn
- Garam Masala - 1/2 tspn
- salt - 1 tspn
- mustard / cumin seeds - 1/2 tspn
- Oil - 3 tbspn
- In Kadhai add oil and when the oil is hot put mustard / cumin seeds.
- Then add garlic paste . stir nicely for a min on low flame.
- Then quicklyadd all the masalas and 1/2 glass water . (to avoid burning of masalas , keep it on low flame)
- Then add cabbage and potato. Cover the Kadhai with lid for 15-20 mins ( add water in between to get the cabbage and potato to cook properly)
- At the end stir nicely on high flame to reduce the water completely.
Cabbage Potato Sabji is ready to serve with hot hot Parathas !